I know, I know, there is no possible way that I can get through all of those books. But I always need options and I think that there is a lot of variety in this pile. In the past, I have tried to stick to one book, but I don’t think that will be the case this time. If I am bored with a book or need a change, I am going to do it. I have two audiobooks because I will be co-hosting for five hours so I will have a book on during that, and I also like to have a book on when updating the blog. In addition to the above show, I will be picking up some Dr. Seuss from the library.
- Casual Vacany by JK Rowling
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGown when Boys by Kate Brian
- Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- Double Love by Francine Pascal (yes, that is a Sweet Valley High Book)
- By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls WIlder
- The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
So many books that I should have already read… Okay, so I do have a couple re-reads in there (Megan Meade, Double Love, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Dan Brown, Dr. Seuss)… but there are other books I should have already read. As a matter of fact, I got half way through Anna and the French Kiss. Why did I stop reading it? No reason. I was loving it. But sometimes I do this. Jessica’s Guide, I read two chapters and loved it. Again, don’t know why I put it down. I probably had another library book due. Nevermore… well I am 96 pages in and then I stopped reading it (a month ago). I think it was due back at the library so now I have it back.
Anyway, so obviously I have a lot of good options, but I was wanting your opinion. What do you think should be my “must read” for this readathon? What is on your list?
Well, I will be back tomorrow with a preview of my various reading spaces (if I can clean them up!) and on Friday I will preview my snacks. And then it will be the “start of another big, big day” (to quote Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins). That is right, readathon Saturday.